Frequently Asked Question
How to set up a printer for printing from a Chromebook
Last Updated 4 months ago
Share printer with students
Step 1: Set up sharing
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Make sure you’re signed in with the same Google Account you used to set up your printer. Learn how to sign in to Chrome.
- Go to google.com/cloudprint#printers.
- Click your printer, then click Share.
- Next to "Private," click Change.
- Choose Anyone with the link has access to the printer.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Share printer
- In the "Link to share" box, copy the link.
- Share the link with whoever wants to print from your printer.
- To change how many pages someone can print per day, click 15 pages/day. Then change it to a higher amount.